Wednesday, October 1, 2008

McCain Blog

1- http://www.johnmccain.com/Blog/
This blog is updated almost daily and follows the movements, ideas and happenings of John McCain. It includes updates by the author of the blog, videos of speeches by John McCain, new commercials and quotes from the McCain. This blog gives acurate information for longtime followers of John McCain and provides explanations for new-comers.

2- This blog is different in several ways from other blogs I have looked at in the past. The biggest difference is that this blog is maintained professionally and is considered reliable. This blog also has videos imbedded in the site. Most other blogs I've seen are less professional and are not for informational purposes, as this one is.

3- John McCain recently discussed his policy for the economic future of this country. "Instead of rejecting good ideas because we didn't think of them first, let's use the best ideas from both sides. This great country can do anything we put our minds to. I will ask Democrats and Independents to serve with me. And my administration will set a new standard for transparency and accountability. We're going to finally start getting things done for the people who are counting on us, and I won't care who gets the credit." In my opinion, this idea is one of the best I have heard so far. I agree with this in that instead of trying to prove a specific party's way of thinking or doing things is the only way to govern a country, we should take the best idea presented and use it. Instead of thinking single mindedly, the president, or candidates, should think about what is best for the country as a whole.

1 comment:

Marie Martin said...

i agree with you on that. I don't understand why they spend so much time trying to pull each other down. It is more important to spend time on the things that are important to the country!